Check out the article online and if you're interested in other resources about home accessibility, check out these materials from our library.
- Dobkin, I., & Peterson, M.J. (1999). Gracious spaces: Universal interiors by design. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Hauss, S.E. (2003). Welcome to our house: One family's story on accessibility. Bloomington, IN: Indiana Institute on Disability and Community.
- Leibrock, C.A., & Terry, J.E. (1999). Beautiful universal design: A visual guide. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Ochoa, T. (2002). Welcome home: Designing for universal access [videorecording]. Bloomington, IN: Indiana Institute on Disability and Community.
- Olsen, R.V., Hutchings, B.L., & Ehrenkrantz, E. (2000). A house for all children: Planning a supportive home environmnet for children with disabilities [videorecording]. Newark, NJ: New Jersey Institute of Technology Press.
- Steven Winter Associates. (1997). Accessible housing by design: Universal design principles in practice. New York: McGraw-Hill.