If you live in Indiana, contact CeDIR by phone at 800-437-7924 or via e-mail at cedir (at) indiana.edu to borrow these items.
- Armstrong, T. (1999). ADD/ADHD alternatives in the classroom.
: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. (Call Number: 40.4 .A757) Alexandria, VA
- Armstrong, T. (1995). The myth of the A.D.D. child: 50 ways to improve your child's behavior and attention span without drugs, labels, or coercion.
: Dutton. (Call Number: 20.4 .A75) New York
- Barkley, R.A. (1990). Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A handbook for diagnosis and treatment.
New York: Press. (Call Number: 20 .4 .B37) Guilford
- Chara, K.A. (2004). Sensory smarts: A book for kids with ADHD or autism spectrum disorders struggling with sensory integration problems.
: Jessica Kingsley. (Call Number: 3 .C53) Philadelphia
- Garfinkel, B.D. (1987). What is attention deficit disorder and how does medication help?
Minneapolis: . (Call Number: 20 .4 .G37) PACER Center
- Janover, C. (1997). Zipper, the kid with ADHD.
: Woodbine House (Call Number: 6 .J35) Bethesda, MD
- Lovecky, D.V. (2004). Different minds: Gifted children with AD/HD, Asperger syndrome, and other learning deficits.
: Jessica Kingsley Publishers. (Call Number: 40 .4 .L68) New York
- Minskoff, E.H. (2003). Academic success strategies for adolescents with learning disabilities and ADHD.
: Paul H. Brookes. (Call Number: 40 .4 .M55) Baltimore, MD
- Moss, D.M. (1989). Shelley, the hyperactive turtle.
: Woodbine House. (Call Number: 6 .M67) Kensington, MD
- Nadeau, K.G. (1994). Survival guide for college students with ADD or LD.
: Magination Press. (Call Number: 40.4 .N34) New York
- Parker, H.C. (2005). The ADHD handbook for schools: Effective strategies for identifying and teaching students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
: Specialty Press. (Call Number: 40.4 .P3) Plantation, FL
- Pentecost, D. (2000). Parenting the ADD child: Can't do? won't do?
: J. Kingsley. (Call Number: 20.4 .P45) Philadelphia
- Rief, S.F. (1993). How to reach and teach ADD/ADHD children: Practical techniques, strategies, and interventions for helping children with attention problems and hyperactivity. West
: Center for Applied Research in Education. (Call Number: 40.4 .R54) Nyack, NY
- Strichart, S.S. (1998). Teaching study skills and strategies to students with learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, or special needs (2nd ed.).
: Allyn & Bacon. (Call Number: 40.4 .S87 1998) Boston
- Walker, B. (2005). The girls' guide to AD/HD.
, Bethesda MD: Woodbine House. (Call Number: 20 .4 .W35) (2000). Teaching teens with ADD and ADHD: A quick reference guide for teachers and parents. Zeigler Dendy, C.A. : Woodbine House. (Call Number: 40.4 .Z45) Bethesda, MD