Wednesday, April 30, 2008

National ADA Symposium


From May 12 to the 14th, the National ADA Symposium, which is the most comprehensive event on the Americans with Disabilities Act, will take place in St. Louis, Missouri. There will be presentations from the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Access Board and the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission. The symposium also offers ADA training and updates to attendees and a variety of topical sessions and social activities for networking.

Check out their website at www.adasymposium.org to learn more about this event!

What Some Participants Say About the National ADA Symposium.

"This Symposium was invaluable. I found it very educational & thorough. The network of people was outstanding and impressive."

"I received clarification on many issues that were cloudy when I arrived."

"EXPO is such a great resource for products, services & contacts."

"Presenters were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to meet with people after presentations."

"Gave me a lot of new contacts and inspired me to get more involved in my community for the betterment of others with disabilities."

No comments: