- How to choose your research question?
- Project management and study skills?
- Doing an effective literature review?
- Methodology, theory and research design?
- Ethics and access?
- Tools for data collection?
Then pick up How to Do Your Research Project, 2nd edition. This book will guide you through the complete research process with relevant advice and real world examples, jargon-free language and anecdotal evidence. Get your questions answered and find best practices through every stage of your project.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out this title or use worldcat.org to find it in a library near you.