As part of the Older Americans Month awareness, tomorrow there will be a creative workshop that will strive to answer the question, "Can Indiana Towns and Cities Become Lifetime Communities?" Several guest speakers will be present to talk about various aspects of this topic:
- Purposeful Lives Create Good for Everyone
- Putting Health into Place
- Urban Form and Purposeful Aging
- Retrofitting Cities and Towns for All Ages and Abilities
This workshop will be held from 9:00 to 4:00 at Ivy Tech Community College at 200 Daniels Way in Bloomington. The fee is $10.00 which includes lunch and there are three ways to register:
- Online: www.ivytech.edu/cll (click “Register” on left) Enter course #31482-123
- Call Katrina Jones: 812-330-6042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on-site at 8:30 a.m.
Center on Aging & Community at Indiana University, Pfizer Foundation, Grantmakers in Aging, Indiana
Grantmakers Alliance, Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County.
Hosted by Ivy Tech Community College.