CLICK: The Virtual Meetings Book provides meeting leaders with 60 comprehensive strategies for planning and executing masterful virtual meetings. In its twelve chapters, you'll find strategies and answers to these questions and more:
- How do you keep engagement high in a virtual meeting?
- How do you eliminate unnecessary virtual meetings?
- What are the key features that differentiate various online meeting platforms?
- How do you reduce the likelihood that your meeting will be derailed by technical issues?
- What if only a few people are remote? Or, what if you, the meeting leader, are the only one remote?
Interested? Email us at email@example.com to check it out or use worldcat.org to find it in a library near you.